I Don’t Wanna Leave (Remix) – Snow Tha Product

snow-tha-product-i-dont-wanna-leave-remix-official-music-video

Snow Tha Product was a name I heard floating around for a few years. And it was not until I saw her interview on Sway In The Morning and about a year back, that I decided to go look into her music after wa.  And I was far from disappointed.

Snow Tha Product is a force to be reckoned with.  Barz, flow, and persona to match.  The perfect package. She can truly run with the best of them.  And probably out rap your favorite rapper.  Sis is fierce. With Women’s History Month coming to a close.   I figured it’s as good a time as any to show love.  This girl is on fire and has been for some time now.  Her name isn’t one that I see floating in a circle very often. I’m not sure if it’s because she isn’t on people radar or because she’s slept on.  Either way, I feel they’re missing out.

For More From Snow Tha Product

Official Twitter

Instagram

Facebook Fanpage

Website

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “I Don’t Wanna Leave (Remix) – Snow Tha Product

1. Blizzy Senpai March 26, 2017 / 7:33 pm

She’s got bars for days but her music is missing a lot. Her bars don’t really make you go “oh shit! She goin hard” because her wordplay is rather basic. Combine that with the fact that her english rapping lacks attitude, she could get away with what she did if she were an artist like Young Dolph or 21 Savage.

Liked by 1 person

2. Lizzo March 26, 2017 / 7:41 pm

Barz don’t always translate well into songs. That much I can agree with. But I think her newer stuff has punch.

Liked by 1 person

3. Blizzy Senpai March 26, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Her new stuff probably does but she might not get much recognition unless she’s either delivering pure heat or acting like Molly Brazy or Asian Doll

Liked by 1 person

4. Lizzo March 26, 2017 / 7:55 pm

I feel like she has a level of recognition within the community. Whether she will because a household name, thats definitely debatable. The fact that she doesn’t go the hyper sexualization

Liked by 1 person

5. Lizzo March 26, 2017 / 7:56 pm

route. will make it harder for her to get there.

6. Blizzy Senpai March 26, 2017 / 8:31 pm

She’ll be a household name if people can get over this idea that female rapper have to be ratchet.

Liked by 1 person